Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Life is challenging????

                                    Life isn't all about eating and sleeping. I think I am quite okay compare to other people but yes I have been running through difficulties like others at some point of my life. I wonder if one can do what others are doing too but not many of us are able to. Today I worked as lecturer and my job is to teach but then it is different for the others. For some life is traveling around world and visiting places they like and explore. For some it is begging everyday and earn to eat one time food. For some it is wrestling, boxing, body building and want to gain name and fame.  For some becoming leader and politician working for the country. For some it is all about praying, meditating and working for the others good. For some it is all about business making money. For some looking for a girl friend and boy friend to date and enjoy. Some landing on the moon and mars finding what is there. to be continued and writing after long time. please follow m

Zharbdrung Kuchoe

ཞབས་དྲུང་རིན་པོ་ཆེའི་སྐུ་མཆོད། རང་ཟླ་ ༣ པའི་ཚེས་ ༡༠། ལོ་བསྟར་ཧོར་ཟླ་ ༣ པའི་ཚེས་ ༡༠ ལུ་ ང་བཅས་རའི་འབྲུག་གི་བསྟན་པའི་ བདག་པོ་ སྐྱབས་མགོན་གོང་མ་ཞབས་དྲུང་ངག་དབང་རྣམ་རྒྱལ་མཆོག་དགོངས་ པ་ཆོས་དབྱིངས་ལུ་གཤེགས་པའི་སྐུ་མཆོད་ཀྱི་དུས་ཆེན་ཨིན། དེ་ཡང་མགོན་པོ་དངོས་གྲུབ་བྱུང་བའི་རྒྱུད་ལས། འཁོར་བའི་བདུད་རྣམས་ འཇོམས་པ་པོ། །རྡོ་རྗེ་སེམས་དཔའ་མཉམ་གྱུར་པའི། །རྡོ་རྗེ་སློབ་དཔོན་བདག་ ཉིད་ཆེ། །ཞེས་མཐུ་ཆེན་ཆོས་ཀྱི་རྒྱལ་པོ་འདི་ཉིད་ཀྱི་ མཚན་གསལ་ལུང་བསྟན་ དང་འཁྲིལ་ཏེ་ ཞབས་དྲུང་རིན་པོ་ཆེ་ངག་དབང་རྣམ་རྒྱལ་འདི་ ཡབ་དཔལ་ལྡན་ འབྲུག་པའི་གདུང་རྒྱུད་དྲི་མ་མེད་པ་མི་ཕམ་བསྟན་པའི་ཉི་མ་དང་ ཡུམ་བསོད་ ནམས་དཔལ་གྱི་བུ་ཁྲིད་གཉིས་ཀྱི་སྲས་ལུ་ སྤྱི་ལོ་ ༡༥༩༤ རབ་བྱུང་ ༡༠ པའི་ ཤིང་རྟ་ཟླ་ ༡༡ ཚེས་ ༡༡ ལུ་ ལྟས་བཟང་སྣ་ཚོགས་པའི་ཐོག་ལས་ ཀུན་མཁྱེན་ པདྨ་དཀར་པོའི་ཡང་སྲིད་འཁྲུལ་མེད་དུ་སྐུ་འཁྲུངས་ནུག། དགུང་ལོ་ཆུང་བའི་སྐབས་ལས་ ཡབ་དང་མཁས་གྲུབ་ལྷ་དབང་བློ་གྲོས་ ལ་སོགས་པའི་ ཡོངས་འཛིན་དམ་པ་ཚུ་གི་སྐུ་མདུན་ལས་ གཞུང་རིག་གནས་ དབང་ལུང་མན་ངག་ལ་སོགས་པའི་ གསན་བསམ་མཐར་ཕྱིན་ཏེ་ མཁས་གྲུབ་ཀྱི་ བདག་ཉིད་ཆེན་པོར་གྱུར་པའི་ཤུལ་མར་ གདན་ས་ར་ལུང་གི་དཔལ་ལྡན་འབ

Never Trust People for they Love their own Business.

  I remembered while I was studying in class 12 at Semtokha, where my Architecture Lopen Phub Tshering told us “Never trust people, they love business.” I never think of it or realized or listen to him at that time. But as of today I think he was right. Should I trust my relatives   because ………..?   I did not face that much problem before I was employed. After I was employed then started many things which I will write in the following lines. Immediately after I was employed in October 2011, at the very beginning where I worked only three, four days I got a called from my cousin sister saying that she need 10,000 Nu. I told her I have no money and I haven’t paid my salary yet which I have just started my job this month. So what happen after that?   She called my parent saying that she feed me and had given a lot of money during my school days which otherwise she could have been rich if she had not spend that for my expenditure. I should say I ate a food and stayed in her h