Skip to main content

My Master Programme?????



It was unexpected that I got it when RCSC declared the result of Nehru Wangchuck Scholarship for master programme on 22 April 2012. I know I had done my interview very well but worried as there are many other candidate who are elder to me and well experience and also in the service for many year.  I came for master, undergraduate course study in India on 22 August 2012. I choose Visva-Bharati University, Birbhum, West Bengal. I sat here with the new hopes, new environment, new professor, new hostel and new university. Everything was new for me. I have a great dream; desire and thirst for my studies and to be experience everything for my good cause. I have lots of expectation from this Mater Programme.
My Master programme is in the field of Buddhist Philosophy. Everybody discourage me and look down on this subject. One of my colleagues says that there are many Buddhist philosophers in Bhutan and why do you want to go to master in this field. Some say master means to make money. You can go to third country and in a mean time you can make lot of money. I was totally mess up than.
I did not listen to them and I am not a child where I could not make my decision own. I will never listen to them as I know they are trying to fool me. I did not have any American dream but I do have the Indian dream not to make money but to study. I choose India as India ranks the best in the world in terms of studies.
Now I am done with my first semester and I feel I had learned a lot not only in the field of academics but other things too. I had learned and experience many things which I could contribute to my institute and a small country like Bhutan.
Thank you Indian government for the scholarship scheme for me, thank you Bhutan government especially RCSC who equally support and manage my scholarship and thank you the royal university of Bhutan and institute if language and culture studies for providing me the opportunities for the scholarship and free payment of my salary although I am not teaching or present there. I salute and hat off to all the organizer, Director and faculty member of Nehru-wangchuk Scholarship centre. Thank you one in all.
I promise to do my best and serve you the best  druk tsa-wa-su

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is challenging????

                                    Life isn't all about eating and sleeping. I think I am quite okay compare to other people but yes I have been running through difficulties like others at some point of my life. I wonder if one can do what others are doing too but not many of us are able to. Today I worked as lecturer and my job is to teach but then it is different for the others. For some life is traveling around world and visiting places they like and explore. For some it is begging everyday and earn to eat one time food. For some it is wrestling, boxing, body building and want to gain name and fame.  For some becoming leader and politician working for the country. For some it is all about praying, meditating and working for the others good. For some it is all about business making money. For some looking for a girl friend and boy friend to date and enjoy. Some landing on the moon and mars finding what is there. to be continued and writing after long time. please follow m

Buli Tulku Biography

A brief Biography of Buli Tulku: the Linage of  Terton Dorji Lingpa... Taken from  Kinga  Jigdrel  Singye Chholling Monastery    page . From the time of the historical Buddha to the present day, unbroken succession of great beings have achieved enlightenment and have dedicated themselves to teaching others the path that leads to awakening. Buddhism was brought from India to Tibet over several generations, starting with King Songtsen Gampo in the 6th century, and was finally established as the state religion under the King Trisong Detsen in the 8th century. In Tibetan Buddhism, there is a widespread tradition of recognizing the reincarnations of highly realized teachers. Such incarnations are known as Tulkus. They take rebirth out of compassion, and to carry on the responsibilities of their previous incarnations. Thus, Buli Tulku is one of such reincarnated Tulkus and had passed several lineages.  1. Phagpa Magapa: Buli Tulku, Lama Sonam Loday was born as a Legdrup at Tsang Nenm

Zharbdrung Kuchoe

ཞབས་དྲུང་རིན་པོ་ཆེའི་སྐུ་མཆོད། རང་ཟླ་ ༣ པའི་ཚེས་ ༡༠། ལོ་བསྟར་ཧོར་ཟླ་ ༣ པའི་ཚེས་ ༡༠ ལུ་ ང་བཅས་རའི་འབྲུག་གི་བསྟན་པའི་ བདག་པོ་ སྐྱབས་མགོན་གོང་མ་ཞབས་དྲུང་ངག་དབང་རྣམ་རྒྱལ་མཆོག་དགོངས་ པ་ཆོས་དབྱིངས་ལུ་གཤེགས་པའི་སྐུ་མཆོད་ཀྱི་དུས་ཆེན་ཨིན། དེ་ཡང་མགོན་པོ་དངོས་གྲུབ་བྱུང་བའི་རྒྱུད་ལས། འཁོར་བའི་བདུད་རྣམས་ འཇོམས་པ་པོ། །རྡོ་རྗེ་སེམས་དཔའ་མཉམ་གྱུར་པའི། །རྡོ་རྗེ་སློབ་དཔོན་བདག་ ཉིད་ཆེ། །ཞེས་མཐུ་ཆེན་ཆོས་ཀྱི་རྒྱལ་པོ་འདི་ཉིད་ཀྱི་ མཚན་གསལ་ལུང་བསྟན་ དང་འཁྲིལ་ཏེ་ ཞབས་དྲུང་རིན་པོ་ཆེ་ངག་དབང་རྣམ་རྒྱལ་འདི་ ཡབ་དཔལ་ལྡན་ འབྲུག་པའི་གདུང་རྒྱུད་དྲི་མ་མེད་པ་མི་ཕམ་བསྟན་པའི་ཉི་མ་དང་ ཡུམ་བསོད་ ནམས་དཔལ་གྱི་བུ་ཁྲིད་གཉིས་ཀྱི་སྲས་ལུ་ སྤྱི་ལོ་ ༡༥༩༤ རབ་བྱུང་ ༡༠ པའི་ ཤིང་རྟ་ཟླ་ ༡༡ ཚེས་ ༡༡ ལུ་ ལྟས་བཟང་སྣ་ཚོགས་པའི་ཐོག་ལས་ ཀུན་མཁྱེན་ པདྨ་དཀར་པོའི་ཡང་སྲིད་འཁྲུལ་མེད་དུ་སྐུ་འཁྲུངས་ནུག། དགུང་ལོ་ཆུང་བའི་སྐབས་ལས་ ཡབ་དང་མཁས་གྲུབ་ལྷ་དབང་བློ་གྲོས་ ལ་སོགས་པའི་ ཡོངས་འཛིན་དམ་པ་ཚུ་གི་སྐུ་མདུན་ལས་ གཞུང་རིག་གནས་ དབང་ལུང་མན་ངག་ལ་སོགས་པའི་ གསན་བསམ་མཐར་ཕྱིན་ཏེ་ མཁས་གྲུབ་ཀྱི་ བདག་ཉིད་ཆེན་པོར་གྱུར་པའི་ཤུལ་མར་ གདན་ས་ར་ལུང་གི་དཔལ་ལྡན་འབ